SugarCRM has released version 188.8.131.52 for all commercial editions. The 184.108.40.206 release is available for download to On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar.
Sugar 220.127.116.11 addresses issues identified in prior releases of Sugar.
The following issues have been resolved in this release. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 80016 : Updating line item tax on a quote may cause the grand total to be calculated incorrectly.
- 79744 : The Tenfold Number Fields integration version 1.7 and higher may not pass the health check as expected.
- 79644 : When sending emails from a custom module’s Emails subpanel, the related email record may not appear in the Emails subpanel as expected.
- 79611 : Team security subqueries do not utilize prepared statements.
- 79500 : Scheduling advanced reports to be sent via email may cause the scheduler to fail unexpectedly and not deliver the report(s) as expected.
- 79453 : Emails that were previously archived to contact records, as well as newly archived emails to contacts, may not appear in the related account’s Emails subpanel after upgrade to 7.9.x.
- 79372 : When displaying the value of a text area field in a process email template, the resulting email ignores line breaks that may appear in the field’s original value.
- 79269 : Users who are assigned to roles with team-based permissions enabled (i.e. “Owner & Selected Teams”) may receive a database error when viewing reports based on the restricted module.
- 79172 : Manually clearing the cache directory may cause unexpected errors in the system if the Users module contains a custom field.
- 78790 : Performing certain actions that rebuild the cache files (e.g. clearing the cache directory) may cause unexpected errors in the system.
- 78689 : Currency fields cannot be selected for use in Receive Message events in Advanced Workflow.
- 78537 : Editing the run-time filter in reports may not auto-complete to pull up matches as expected.
- 78024 : Workflow definitions which are triggered by a record being created during lead conversion may prevent lead conversions from completing successfully.
- 74506 : Users who implicitly belong to a team due to Reports-To hierarchy are incorrectly displayed as explicit team members when viewing the team via Admin > Team Management.
For information about what is new in 18.104.22.168, please reach out to our team… Contact Us